Friday 26 July 2013

Weekend without a wish

We all love weekend; from school time we have a habit of making plans to the weekends.  We made plans to do fun activities or probably arrange a family or friend get together or do some other stuffs.  What if you don’t have any wish to do on the weekend? I know the thought is covering the gray emotions but it’s not like that. Sometime you don’t have any wish for the weekend, not even spending time at home.

I was having such things from the past months, where I don’t have any wish regarding the
weekend. It’s like the day where no one can give me official work but still I have many so called important works to finish.  Life is becoming monotonous and in fact the weekends too. The charm of weekends is vanishing and we are having predefined lists of activities to do or not to do. Why this is happening? Am I becoming too much methodical? Is my mind is running out of ideas?


My brain is having flooded with such questions and sadly even now I am unable to figure out the answers to such questions. Every week Friday pops up and I start trying harder to find a wish. Then one day I realized that weekends is not for fulfilling your wish its for living the life without any plans. The moment I realized this fact, my weekend starts becoming interesting. Now everything I do on weekend becomes my wish and I am now enjoying weekend without a wish. 

1 comment:

  1. Weekend is the only thing I love in a Week..No plan,No deadline..just me and my weekend.. :-)

    ReplyDelete