Friday 19 December 2014

Visit Melbourne To Have Fun

Via- http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/

Melbourne, a city that once was capital of Australia is one of the most awesome cities in the world. It offers a lot to individuals who are visiting it for the first time or more. The residents of the city are welcoming and the affection that you get from them is the best souvenir that you can take home with you.

This beautiful and magical city of Melbourne has a lot to offer. It has everything that makes it the most livable city in the world. I have come across individuals who visit this magical city time and again. There are many ways through which you can enjoy your time in the city.

Via- http://www.brighthub.com
If you are a wildlife enthusiast then you can visit the zoos and the reserves. Just rent a boat and enjoy the calm and beautiful Murray River. The experience would leave you with a warm heart. You can also explore on the various wildlife species that are native to the Australia only. Whether it is marveling the athletic hops of a Kangaroo or heart melting sight of Koala bear, you can experience all that here. If you want to get up close to the wildlife then visiting Australian Shark and Ray Centre and feeding those beautiful Shark and sting Ray should be the top activity on your activity book when you arrive here.

Via- http://www.reborn.com.au
If you among those who like exploring cities on foot then also this city would not disappoint you. The cafes and restaurants would also offer you with some of the finest local cuisines when you get tired of walking. The amicable restaurant staff of these places would not only serve you some of the most exquisite and delicious dishes but will also help you with their local knowledge on what you can visit.

Via- http://images.watoday.com.au/
If you are sport buff then also these city has a lot for you. A visit the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground), which is like walk to moon to for many, is something that you wouldn't want to miss. Being an Indian and cricket buff, I would want to go to that ground once in a life time. As the cricket world cup is approaching you can book your ticket to this beautiful city and see her celebrate one of the biggest festivals of cricket i.e. world cup.

Go visit this beautiful city and make memories of your lifetime.


Which of these places would you want to visit Melbourne and why? 
You can comment your responses below. 

8 comments:

  1. I would like to see following places in Melbourne- 1) Peninsula Hot Springs - to enjoy hot spring spa
    2)Yarra Valley Wineyard - for wine
    3) Hot Air Balloon ride – for enjoying the scene and thrill
    4) the worlds’s greatest street art capital – as I love paintings specially done on buildings.
    5) Queen Victoria Market – for shopping
    6) A Maze & Things - to play with puzzles and mazes and enjoy illusions
    7)the Penguin Parade – for watching penguins,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post and interesting videos that make me feel that
    Melbourne invites the eternal romantic in me to hold hands with my beloved and go see the Twelve Apostles .Go on long drives on the great ocean road. In the middle of nowhere in a vineyard spread a table and enjoy a meal and a glass of wine with my dear one. Enjoy the sunsets holding hands and do lots of shopping at the Queen Victoria Market and see all the graffiti being created at the hosier lane.
    Great Post and interesting videos watching them I am sure to visit Sovereign Hill for spending some time in the era gone by. The lure of gold and panning for some nuggets is a temptation that is too much to resist. After I have found the gold I am bound to celebrate it with some wine so I will visit the vineyards and enjoy some great wine from the Yarra region .Visit the Pannys Phillip Island Chocolate Factory and have my fill with this yummy delight.
    therisingstarz.blogspot.in/2014/12/melbourne-selfie-capital-of-australia.html
    http://goo.gl/ByJqvP
    therisingstarz.blogspot.in
    http://goo.gl/59Omjz

    ReplyDelete
  3. MCG, the Australian mecca for cricket lovers. I would definitely like to be in Australia when either Indian team or the English team happens to be on tour, the nest time. Will be a memorable experience to watch the rivalry unfold right in front of my eyes, sitting right in the middle of MCG.

    - Ranjith (http://www.alightheartedtalk.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit MCG for the love of cricket. One more place I would love visit would be Victoria Market because to know a city a person should explore its market.
    I cannot miss visiting the Hosier Lane. The artistic aspect of this lane is enough to intrigue me into visit this place.
    Thanks for sharing so much information about the place. Would plan to visit it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to visit the Yarra valley with all its delicious wine tastings, rolling hills and natural beauty! Thanks for sharing so many lovely things about Melbourne and helping me virtually travel there! Especially loved the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to explore and click lots of pictures in the Royal Botanic Gardens..The pictures I saw on the Internet promise a visit full of natural beauty, peaceful time spent and many chances to capture the beauty in your camera! :)

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well written :-) All the best!
    As for answering your question, I would love to visit the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Being a cricket enthusiast, I don’t think I would getter a better thrill in Australia than watching a Boxing Day Test Match live at the MCG. The Australian cricket fans are very hostile towards opposition players but are the first to appreciate a good player. I would want to sit amongst the 100,000 fans and cheer for my team. It would be even better if I got a seat next to Anushka Sharma so that if Virat Kohli scores a century and blows a kiss at her again, I would be on TV :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    My email id is hemmma09@gmail.com
    in case you decide me as a winner

    ReplyDelete