Monday 1 July 2013

Other side of life

I was down and out, having troubled body and sick soul! And the most ridiculous thing was, I was waiting for the fairy to come and solve my issues. Thanks to the star movies, for telecasting the “pursuit of happyness”. I personally love this movie and when I start watching the movie, everything was coming back into its place. I realized that nothing was holding me back and I just need to start the work. Though, professionally I never left the work but I was not working with full mind and heart. I spend three quarters of mid night to figure out the problem and now I am all geared up to start the day fresh.

Clubbed with energy, I woke up early in the morning with all preplanned activities and
just before I start to execute the plans, I received a mail. The mail was of my old friend, who left his job and now wanted to do business. We often had a chat on the issue but it seems like he made up his mind.  I was taking the positivity that he is finally doing what he wants to.  Day was quite nice but not the evening. Again I was in the world of miseries as I heard the recent development of my ex.

I was reacting as if I don’t care but the truth was I do care. I clubbed myself again and trying to continue the flow. Unfortunately, the flow ended. Feeling even more miserable I decide to take a cigarette and went to the shop. The shop keeper was always in joyful mood and this time I was expecting him to deliver a good joke but he failed. I was perplexed as nothing was happening according to my thinking and I was feeling detached from the world. I can’t even recall a single person whom I can seek advice. With numb fingers I was checking my mails and I re-read my friend’s mail. There was nothing motivational written on it and as I recalling his words “Its my life and I want to take risk.”

Every young so called entrepreneur says these words but this time it worked for me. I realized that I should be less sensitive towards the people but more sensitive towards the dreams. Days past still no signs of growth but still I am complacent with my life. Before ending the blog post, I just want to say please give a try to your dreams so that your heart will always remain complacent and who knows it will lead you to the other side of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment