Thursday 18 July 2013

Smart phones Stupid peoples

Welcome to new techno-friendly world, where everything is available on your palms.  Thanks to Martin cooper (inventor of cell phones) we are now able to keep ourselves engaged in useless activities. Though it is a good thing that we are at least having something which keeps us updated everywhere but nowadays the way cell phones are been used annoys me some time. I am sure many of you will accede to me that there are certain habits of this tech-gigs which irks us when you are hanging around with them. After observing some common irksome habits in the cell phone users I am pointing out in this blog so that if someone is having this habit, then he can stop doing it. Here are the points which irk the others (especially me) –

    v Checking the Facebook while sitting with friends or in certain groups

   v  Playing temple run in the group

   v  Chatting on the whats app

   v  Reading jokes and start smiling abruptly and when reasons is been asked by the colleague gave him the reply  “Nothing just checking whats app messages”

   v  Checking the cell phone if it won’t ring in 10 minutes

   v  Avoiding eye contact with the colleagues and keeps on looking in the screen of the mobile

  v  Scrolling the Facebook profile up and down for no reason

  v  Send the message to a group member while sitting in the group and ask him to see it and reply you.

Though all this habits is not bad when you are sitting alone but if you are doing it in the group then you may irritate some of the members. Do whatever you want to do on smart phones but at least try to avoid being social on social networking when you are sitting in actual society.  If there is any habit left then please write it down in the comments and I will surely add that in my upcoming posts. So, start avoiding these habits and stop irritating the others. 

2 comments:

  1. Great Lit of Irritation..I really find such things stupid and never do such things when I am in a group though I don't own a Smartphone also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot Great post Vishwas... I think i was done today when we are in group... will not do again. :p :p

    ReplyDelete