Friday 12 July 2013

Relationship – a feeling to cherish lifetime

Waking up early and checking the cell phone to read the messages is the part of my routine life. Once I received good morning messages and jokes, I began my day but every day I find one thing missing i.e. a message saying “good morning baby love you a lot”. It was my ex-style of wishing me the morning and even after a year of separation, I still missed the message. Some says it was my true love while others strongly believe that I am wasting my time. Opinions of others do not matter to me and I don’t want to know what the exact reason of my predicament is.

Generally people are afraid to go in the relationship once they have broken up with someone and they are preparing themselves for the arrange marriages. Well, not the case with me. Though I am not in a state where I can even make out what I want from my life but I surely don’t want fear of being in the relationship in my mind. No matter what happens in the end and who is guilty, I enjoyed the every single moments of being in the relationship. In fact every one of us enjoys the every moments of relationships like early morning wishing messages and late night calls.

When someone is in the relationship then everything changes drastically. You tend to pay attention to minute details and it actually makes you more sensitive. I was one of those persons who don’t care about the rest of the world but as soon as I came into the relationship I learn the importance of the society and now this society is my place to avoid dejection.  Though morbid thoughts did sneak in my mind but I prefer to remain positive and full of energy in the day timings.  

Cursing the relationship just because you cannot work out the things with your partner is nothing but bullshit for me. It was not the relation which asks you to do stuffs in which you are losing the comfort; it was you who lose your comfort by the name of the relationship. I hardly notice any changes in me and I am still pretty much the same. In fact I am now having more respect to the persons who are in the relationship and I just can wish them the luck.

Please stop cursing the relationship and let the cupid finding you the right partner for you who knows you might again be receiving the love you messages soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment