Tuesday 2 July 2013

Intellectual insects

After a routine day of work, most of us visit the hangout places for smoking and other purposes. If someone is not having any addiction to nicotine or caffeine then also he visits these places. This is so because we all want to meet our friends to tell them the activity of the day. Me too having the habit of visiting such places and usually we came across the intellectual insects. After being fed up from hearing the crap opinions of the people I decide to give them classy name i.e. intellectual insects. You will easily find such insects around you and no matter they are having knowledge about the topic or not they will always give you their opinion.

Unfortunately we have the freedom of speech and hence I cannot ask him to be quite in the
public places but sometimes it is really annoying. Just a few days ago I met an intellectual insect who was working as a marketing executive for a FMCG and trying his luck in the bank examination. He was really a pain in the ears. From proving Sachin’s selfishness to the raising question about the character of Sonia Gandhi, he was all set for another brain teasing session. I sensed his intentions and tries to escape but failed. 

Thank to other intellectual insect who was in favor of Narendra Modi, decides to take him. I was enjoying the drivel of these people and I was expecting some action as well. Unfortunately, they were separated by so called Netas of the society and once again my mere wish ends. They both left the place but still the question remains in my mind i.e. who feed these insects?

 After spending couple of nights in searching the answer, I finally realized that only three things feed them, i.e. company of other intellectual insects, lack of thinking and confidence. So, if you are finding these things in yourself then please start thinking before uttering the word else welcome to my intellectual insect group

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..Nice Read...and speaking about Intellectual insects...I think everyone has it inside them..

    ReplyDelete