Tuesday 9 July 2013

Save the unborn kill the alive

After having a missed Sunday (that’s what I called when I miss reading news), I finally turned up the online portals for the recent activities and the protest in Ireland stuck in my eyes. There are thousands of social activist protesting against the abortion bills which is most likely to be passed by the government. As this bill will legalize the abortion to save the life of the mother, hence I would personally feel that protesting for it is not right. While on other hands the worries of the protestor is also seemed to be quite valid as it will increase the abortion rates.

After the death of the Indian dentist, government of Ireland prepares the law to make the
the abortion legal. With all respect to the protestor’s worries, I personally feel that going for the abortion to save the life of the mother is better than forcing her to deliver the baby by risking her life. As the baby is yet to come in the world, hence aborting him for the sake of saving the existing life is not a bad thing.  I may sound a bit cruel as I am putting the unborn’s life at risk but don’t forget that the emotions are also attached with the mother who was about to deliver the baby. 

Government may define the guidelines for legal abortion which will stymies the abortion rates and will reduce the protestor’s worries to a great level. Rather than protesting the laws, social activist must work towards educating the people and for the sake of some inhuman (who go for abortion without a valid reason) we cannot put the mother’s life at risk. I am impatiently waiting for the bill to be passed as it will prevent another death of the generator of the human race.

2 comments: