Friday 1 November 2013

Socially ignored

There are millions of people ready with their social profile looking to impress the audience. Unfortunately only few succeed while others are in the transient state. They too want to become the part of the virtual social society. With the advent of the social networking websites individuals are geared up to increase their social quotient. I have experience many individuals who are a bit introvert but on social networks they pretend to be an extrovert. They are happy till the comments and likes are flowing towards their activities and once the flow reduces they start feeling ignored. I am sure you also witness many relations broken due to ignorance of one’s activity on social networks.


Few days back I was checking my wall and saw a post of my friend. His post was carrying a sad quote tagged with feeling sad and there were 15 likes and 6 comments. Rather than liking I commented question mark and leave him a personal message. Few minutes later I got his reply that he is all fine and he just wants his crush to contact him.  The purpose has solved and she contacted him. Yesterday eve he again posted the similar quote but this time there were no response. May be she figured out the fact or she was really busy but her action makes my friend feel sad. After fifteen minutes of conversation I managed him to come over and he is all fine. Though I did not do such things to grab attention but I admit that ignorance of someone special is really painful. 

I often hurt myself when I saw someone’s like on other photograph and not on me. The only solution I came up with reduce my activity as I am not the one who can keeps on the activities ignoring this thing. Trust me it worked and now if I post anything then I don’t even care about checking its likes and comments. I know you will be saying it’s a coward’s way of dealing with such issues but I don’t find any good way to handle it. If you are having better suggestions to me then please write that in comment and help me in getting a new way out. Waiting for the response. 

3 comments:

  1. I got a solution :D Change the way of being active! Comment and like on all status' and pictures posted by people in your circles.. It's a way by which people increase their virtual popularity! Though I fall into a milder category. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Anil sir for noticing my post and for giving the solution. I would definitely try your solution. Thank's once again...

      Delete
  2. Khushboo Masm,, thank you very much for noticing and nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete