Thursday 21 November 2013

Goals and gaps

Goals, an objective set by individuals to reach in their life and goals are achieved new goals start taking place. There are plethora of quotations available regarding goals and every goal related statement talks about hard work and focus.  However, it’s true and there is no substitute to hard work. I always find myself confusing regarding goals and the only reason behind it is my area of interest. My interest range varies from writing to finance and that is the only reason I make a mess of planning. Am I alone doing this stuff? Unfortunately, I am not alone. There are plenty of individuals who do not know what their actual goals are and how can they achieve it.

I am sure all of you are in contact with a person who keeps on changing his working domains, as he did not like the work. Does he does not have the goal? Well from a distance it looks like so but the reality is completely different.  He may have goals and his goals may force him to switch the domain. If he wants to earn 1 crore in 3 years then he can’t sit in office with fixed salary.  The problem, which we all face, is the lack of guidance. We know our goals but we do not know how we can achieve it.

I met plenty of peoples who wants to open restaurant chain and knows nothing about it. Will they get enough courage to start the chain? Well the answer is obviously no. I personally believe that rather than working on the goal setting one must have to pay attention to the path he will adopt and by setting small milestones, he can achieve his goals.


However, goal setting is quite tedious process but you must have to set a yearly goal so that you can analyze yourself that you achieve it or not. I personally recommend everyone to set the goals as per the will not as per the statistics. Statistics may suggest you the field, which is uninteresting to you, and hence you must have to select that field which increase your interest.   I am in contact with a chartered accountant who is not interested in his job and soon he will start his own business. In spite of having good pay package he is not willing to continue it and the sole reason behind it is the interest. So, pay attention to your interest and avoid changing the goals. Once goal is set pay attention to the path not the goal. If path is right and you are putting efforts in walking on that path then you can achieve your goals. If you need any help regarding goal setting you can mail me at vishwasnyaik@gmail.com , I can try my level best to help you in setting goal and designing the way for it.  

2 comments:

  1. One of the good social blogs that i've read.. :)
    A small token for you "liebster blogger award"

    jaynthbusi.blogspot.in/2013/11/liebster-d.html

    ReplyDelete