Tuesday 5 November 2013

Random beautiful eyes

Walking down the street for getting some tea is a usual habit of mine. I always find it relaxing to stand on tea stall and listen to the idiotic conversations. Just like the other days, I start my journey towards the tea stalls and I find her standing on the road waiting for the bus to come. I know her as I used to adore her beautiful eyes while taking sip of my tea but this day was a bit different. I was sensing some tensions building around her but as I do not know her enough to ask about I decided not to ask her.  Her bus arrives and she went inside it. I sense her eyes flickering towards me but I am unsure about it. The day comes back to the normal and I too start doing my other regular activities.

After finishing the day I was lying on the bed, reading some random articles and suddenly her thoughts enters in mind space. I was thinking about her and I was drawing possible conclusion of her sadness. I do not know why but I was feeling attached towards her. I do not know her name and all I know the name of institute whose bus used to pick her up. I decide to talk to her and introduce myself formally and with this thought, I fall asleep. Next morning I geared up to start the conversation but she did not arrive, I felt bad but then I too begin my work. Next day I saw her standing on the stand with a handmade bag in her had. Her eyes were looking as well and she was relaxed. I want to talk to her but as she was in happy moods I don’t want to initiate the conversation by revealing that I noticed her resentment and hence I avoid interacting with her.


After seeing two or three, more times she stops coming to the bus stand and it’s been 3 years since I saw her.  I was happy with the fact that last time I saw her happy face but I am sad by not interacting her. I do not know where she is but I hope she will be happy wherever she is. So miss RBE (random beautiful eyes, I used this acronym for indicating her in my diary) stay happy always and if you landed on my blog to read it then please respond.  Until then god bless you and other who reads it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment