Saturday 9 November 2013

Losing the wait game

The days are not the same. When you expect something to happen 80 percent of the times you find yourself on the losing side. Moreover, the situation becomes worst when you desperately want something to go in your way. Yesterday I face the similar situation. I had an appointment from a corporate professional regarding my internships and I was looking forward to it. He always considers me as inborn marketer and wants me to take the marketing. However, I do not feel the same. Being pissed from the marketer tag, I am looking forward to learn finance and hence I called him for internship.

I do not have any good opportunity to do internship and he is my only choice. I called him and he asked to me visit his office at 11.15. I turn up on the time and then the wait game starts. Sitting silently on the waiting room expecting him to arrive was not an easy thing. I was observing the ambience of the office and was trying to get some positive energy. It was not the first time that I went there and so some employee knows me. After having, some brief conversation with few I placed myself on the black couch. Couch was awesome and it gives optimum physical comfort but sitting on it waiting for him to come was not at all comfortable. 

After waiting for an hour, I decide to call him and he revealed that he is in meeting and he will call me whenever he will be free. I decided to wait for some more time. Finally, my patience comes to end and I decide to leave. I was expecting him on the doors and as I cross door I realized it is a real life not a movie. I turn on my bike and while on the way to home I was thinking only on the time which I spent waiting for me. I was getting agitated and feeling like a worthless person. Moreover, I was thinking that I hurried a bit and I should wait for some more time. With the mixed feeling, I reached to home and starts finishing the other works. Sometimes it is difficult to cop up with the situation you face after losing the wait game and I personally request you all to avoid make other’s wait. Either tells them truth that you are busy or turn up on the time. Remember, no matter how comfortable your waiting room is, it will not give comfort to the person who is waiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment