Sunday 24 January 2016

Musical Life

Have you ever wondered what our life would become without music? How mediocre and boring it would become? It would become nothing but a dish that has no taste. Our life is a song and music gives it rhythm. Music had deep impact on various culture and life of individuals.

If you are feeling sad and tired and listen to some soulful music playing in background then it is bound to make you feel lighter and better. We start to feel the music and that is the time it starts to work as a therapy for us.  

For me music is a very important aspect of life. It helps me think straight and come out with better conscience about myself and life. It unlocks the areas of my mind and helps me think about the life in a straight way. It gives me an insight of who I am. With music I can realize and accept the life with a better understanding. It helps me in bouncing back to life after a setback.

Music is the soul of the song called life. Without music life would become so quiet and so monotonous. It would be like just living life and not enjoying it. Like how life has various emotions in the same way music also has a lot of emotions.

Music gives you power to be yourself, to express, to connect without words. Music is has language of its own and you cannot ignore this language. To understand this language all you need is heart.

When I ask individuals what kind of music they like they reply it depends on their mood. The reason for why it depends on their mood is simple, which is that, when they listen to the music they can relate to it. When I get agitated and angry I just to blast my ears with the heavy metal and when I want to enjoy solitude I just let some soulful instrumental melody play in background.

For me the choice of music also depends on the hour of the day. If it is early morning then I would avoid hard and heavy music instead I would prefer some delightful tunes while when its late night I would love to listen to some soothe and instrumental music with which I can immerse myself in the thoughts of mine.

Music has so much to offer you. It is a universe where the only language is music itself. It has so many dimensions, emotions, expressions that you sometime you lose yourself in the mesmerizing beauty of the art. It is a way of life. Music controls my emotions and in the same way it also helps me letting out my emotions. The beauty of it is lies in the depth of the tune and the intent of the artist.

I would love to hear your view about music and if possibly few of your favorite music pieces.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment