Monday 25 January 2016

Impact Of Love

I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus to arrive. It was raining and I was getting late. I gazed at my watch and then at the road. There were many individuals like me at the stop who were waiting desperately for the bus to arrive. Finally the bus arrived and people pushed each other to get into the bus that was always already almost full. In the hustle someone’s hand made my specs fly without wings. I got out of the way of the crowd and searched for my specs but was not able to find. Then suddenly I heard someone call me from behind. It was the sweetest excuse me that I ever heard in my life.

I looked back and there she was. An angel partially drenched in rain with wet hair sticking to the cheek. She handed the specs to me, which cracked a little. She said she would pay for it. I asked why you would pay for it. She said it was she who made my specs fly. I said its okay but she insisted. I said okay.

Then again there we were standing at the stop and waiting for the next bus to arrive. We started talking to each other and exchanged few general questions. She looked so innocent and cute in the yellow Salwar Suit she was wearing. Then the bus arrived, we boarded the bus and reached our offices.

We almost met daily at the step and soon became good friends. We exchanged phone numbers and it became a routine for us to talk on phone and whatsapp. We would wait for each other at the bus stop and go to office in the same bus.

I was smitten. I loved talking to her and then came 14th not of February but of September. I said what I felt for her and she blushed and replied that she felt the same way. I was ecstatic. We spent our nights talking to each other.

I loved every moment of beautiful relationship. Sometimes I wonder what life would have been if that day it wouldn’t have rained, if there wouldn’t have been so much rush, if she wouldn’t have banged my specs off my face, if she would have been a little late. There are so many ifs but what happened has stayed me forever and I will cherish it for life.

I never believed much in destiny but when I look back at the incident, I feel that it surely exists. It is been five years and next month is our first marriage anniversary. How that impact on my specs made me fall in love. Surely sometimes an impact is enough to strike that tune of love in your life.


This is how an impact introduced me to love of my life. 

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment