Tuesday 26 January 2016

How To Turn Good Mornings In To Gold Mornings

Source

Gold morning is not really a morning that only the princes and kings enjoy in a bathroom made of gold with tooth brush made out of gold too. It is a thought, a thought about having a priced morning. A morning that is precious and noble like the noble metal gold.

For me gold morning is a morning where I would wake up and feel happy, clean and active. Gold morning is that mornings where when I wake up don’t worry about going out of work to work. Not just doing my same routine work without interest but having enthusiasm to indulge into the task assigned to me. It is about accepting life and letting you flow with the powers of universe.

A gold morning is one when I would wake up brush my teeth with amazing Colgate 360 charcoal gold toothbrush and with Colgate toothpaste. It is great to brush my teeth, tongue, cheek and gums with the brush and getting refreshed with the experience. After brushing my teeth it is about cleaning my mouth with the Colgate plax mouthwash and welcome #Colgate360GoldMornings.

After brushing my teeth toothbrush and the mouthwash it is time for a walk in the park right in front of my house and listening to the music of nature. It is something that soothes you. The air is clean and the wind is gentle. Listening to the sound of world as it wakes up. Seeing those birds get out of their homes and sing for the praise of the sun. A Walk with bare feet on the grass that is still wet from the dew of the last night. Feel lighter and pure as I look at the sky that is changing color from red to blue. It is about recognizing the beauty of nature and appreciating it.

After that spa like experience for my mouth it is time to hit the gym. Nothing is better than working out in the morning with full energy and feeling that energy running down your body throughout the day. Running down the treadmill and lifting those weights and sweating out all the laziness from within.

After working out at the gym it is about heading towards kitchen to prepare my breakfast. Cut onions and tomatoes for the omelet and toasting the bread. Once done with that, it is time for my glass of milk with a spoon with powdered chocolate.


Sitting on table and digging into the breakfast that I prepared and enjoying the perfect taste of everything exactly the way I like it.  It is a perfect gold morning for me that would elate my soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment