Friday 27 December 2013

Let sums up the year

Bags of 2013 are packed and wait for the train is on. This is the time to sums up what it gives and what it takes from you. From the much awaited retirement of Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar to the election of the Kejriwal for C.M. this year is full of unexpected events. One cannot deny the fact that the year is not fruitful for them. For me, 2013 is the year of the professional learning. I have learned many important professional lessons of my life which will surely help me in my professional career.

I had gone through misery of being ignored to the glory of being professionally noticed. I had my bite on every emotion and as I am looking back at the year I am complacent with the years. Just like the other year ending I was supposed to prepare a resolution list which I can break in the first week of New Year but I decide not to. I am not planning to achieve in the next year and all I want is to taste the randomness of year. I want to see the advantage and disadvantage of being a clueless person holding on the opportunity presents to him.  I want to taste the agony of being a spoiled person and to enjoy the randomness in the life. I had a shot of randomness on 19 December and I want to have more such shots is next year.  I would rather be happy if life responds me with the same and helps me in creating a memorable next year.


Still two days to go for the next year and still few memories are to be made.  For those who thinks this devil’s number year is futile and expecting the luck in the next year I would only say that sums the year and realize your assumption holds true or not.  Happy New year in Advance and wish you a fresh smiling beginning of 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment