Sunday 22 December 2013

A random Indica

Finally the winter strikes the Indore and cafeterias are experiencing the crowd. You can easily see groups of people having coffee and sharing random smiles. I too love coffee and unlike other seasonal customers, I often visit cafeteria. In most of the cases I am accompanied by one or two friends and whenever someone wants to have a word with me he asks me to have a cup of coffee.  

On 19 December I was having coffee and was in conversation with one of my friends on some random topic. Place was filled with group of friends enjoying the cold season. After ten minutes or so I saw a girl with fair complexion who was wearing specs. She was beautiful and I must say she carry herself really nice. She asks for a cup of coffee and a cigarette. I don’t know which brand she chose but I can make out she tried some light or mild type of cigarette. She was completely ignored about the fact that I was watching her taking drag and reading HT. I woke up from my seat and decide to have a cigarette. She didn’t notice it either. I came back to my place and was again busy in conversation. Finally I ask for the bill and coincidently she too asks for the same.  

After paying the bill both of us are approaching towards our vehicles and that moment I got a feeling that I need to have word with the girl. Before she reaches her vehicle I called her. My friend was perplexed by my action. She turned towards me and a brief conversation started –
Me - Mam, can I buy a cigarette for you?
Girl – Why, what’s the necessity?
Me – Because you are the only girl whom I saw smoking on the public place in Indore.
She smiled and said
Girl – no thanks,
Me – Ok mam, Good night
Girl – Good night
Conversation ended! I know it’s not an interesting conversation and many of you will find plenty of faults in it but I said what I was thinking. Literally I never saw a girl in Indore smoking on public place. My friend was witnessing all this stuff and now he wants the explanation of my action.
I know what I did was not a heroic or interesting thing but yes it’s a bit weird. I don’t even ask her name or any other information. All I saw is that she has a white color TATA INDICA which she drove away from me.  I did not know what she thinks about this incident but my aim was to have a random conversation with random person so that random nature of life will stay and I won’t be trapped in the routine. May be she will read this blog post though percentage of it is less than 1 percent but still luck has the chance to strike. Moreover, from that day to now whenever my friend and I saw a white color Indica we remind this incident and smile and that’s sufficient for me. Keep the randomness quotient in your life so that you can have a never die sweet hope on luck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment