Sunday 15 December 2013

A banal Sunday for brilliant Monday

Finally a Sunday! I always think that what happens if there is no Sunday in the week and got scared by the thought that I had to see the professional relations one more day.  No matter I am doing anything significant or not I always cherish Sunday. Though mostly I messed my Sunday by doing some preparation for Monday but still I love my Sunday. I have seen people making plans of Monday on Sunday and they spoil the day.

In order to enjoy Sunday to max people plans a tight schedules for the day and ended up by wasting lot of energy. Lack of sleep and rest made the Monday difficult for many and they find it difficult to work. If you too are one of those persons then you are need of some banal Sundays. Avoid work as much as you can and once you are doing it then you are full charged for the Monday. You can make evening plans if you find it difficult to stay at home on holidays or you can invite someone at your place. It will help you in saving the energy and you can start Monday with fresh positive energy.

Though these things are easy to say but I know it is really hard to implement as brain is in the mood to enjoy the most and your restrictive actions upsets the brain. I don’t know what to do for enjoying Sunday by spending minimum energy and maximum fun but I  know one thing for sure that is without spending a banal unplanned day I won’t be able to fully charged for the working day. One way of doing it is doing the things which you enjoy the most and requires the low level of energy. I have made my list which is as follows –

·         Book reading
·         Playing guitar
·         Rearranging shelf
·         Inviting friends to my home
·         Visiting friends home in the eve
·         Watching a movie
·         Taking an afternoon nap
·         Going out with my family to meet some relatives
·         Buying books
·         Creating new weekly plans
·         Washing vehicles


These are some on my preferred to-do and I try that at least three or four activity is been included in my Sunday. As all activity requires low energy and hence I can spend time in making strong interpersonal relations and I can prepare better for Monday. You can include your own favorite activity but you have to remember the fact that you must not planned action packed Sundays back to back. Just give yourself a breather and enjoy the holiday.  So make your own energy saving list and prepare for Sunday in a better way. Do write to me what options you make and what are your own thoughts regarding to it. Waiting for your reply !

No comments:

Post a Comment