Tuesday 24 December 2013

A day of transformation

Caught up doing nothing; that is me.  For the last few months I have been caught by many people including friends, family, strangers, and all have the same question why you are not doing anything. The intellectual answer of this is has to be the one I give “I am planning”. I know it is hard to digest these words from the mouth of the person who just forgot to take a sip of hot coffee in his hands. Well, to be honest I am actually doing nothing. I had no plans what so ever and I do not know what I will do.  I am living a life of a clueless person knowing the fact that I cannot afford to this luxury. After extending this luxury, I finally decide to end it and face the immediate hurdle i.e. what will I do.

I have two options to deal with it, either I set goals, make plans and tries to execute it or just go with the flow and take participation in the present.  After spending 10 minutes of my time, I find a new option i.e. finish the work which I am procrastinating from past 3 months.

When I make to do list of this kind of work, I was shocked to see its length.  As I made my plans hence I start doing the things, while finishing every single work I feel more confident, and relaxed. Is that the things, which makes me impatient? Well I do not think so, but at least for the time being I have no work and now I can plan what I want to do in the next week. Setting small plans is always good for your confidence but do not set useless plans.
This Christmas becomes transformational day of my life when I finally realized that to make a fresh beginning I had to end to the current state and now I am all ready to make the fresh beginning. However, I still do not what I will do but at least the thought of work is no more in my unconscious brain and hence I can set goal in better way.


If you too are facing similar situation then focus the thing, which you are avoiding from months.  These works can be anything like polishing your shoes, arranging your table, changing the bulb or desktop wallpaper. While making a list of this work just be honest to yourself and choose the work, which you are supposed to do but you smartly procrastinated. Let me know if it makes any difference in your life or not.  Merry Christmas for all the readers and hope you too live a transformational day.

2 comments:

  1. Same here....
    But it not my work...
    It is my studies which is telling that I m not learning anything...thus doing timepass roaming with my frds as well as family and offcourse doing my all works including housework and office work

    But I dont get time for study


    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i felt like that we are similar some where
    but then too i'll hope you do something or anything :P

    keep blogging

    ReplyDelete