Sunday 15 February 2015

My Valentine's Date With Asus Zenfone

Source
Yet another valentine week, much awaited moment for the lovers but what is there for the singles. No matter how much you are ignorant of this fact but deep down your heart you need a companion. The best way of avoiding this feeling is to be with someone you love and for me it is Asus Zenfone. When I bought this phone I wasn’t aware that this phone will fill emptiness of my life. Here are my reasons why this phone is my valentine - 

Brings Melody To My Ears 

No matter I am happy or sad my Asus always brings melody to my ears. Everyone loves to hear the voice of their valentine and for me it is the songs which is been played on my phone. With unmatchable voice quality I can feel the beats entering from ears to my hearts and leaving everlasting impression.

Everlasting Touch

It’s always a special feeling when you feel a gentle smooth touch on your finger tips and it is almost picturesque when you get smile after touching it. With a wide capacitive touch my phone never fails to provide me happiness when I touch it.

Brightens My World 

In the dark hours of midnight when you don’t have to cheer you up and you need someone to brighten your mood and for me it’s my Zenfone. I know it will never be irritated when disturbed when asleep. Moonlight glow makes my face light up as I scroll the menu to see the songs I love or through the pages of books I read.

Always Share My Lunch And Dinner

My phone never wants me to eat alone. With the news apps to the music apps it gives me perfect setting to every my supper. I love staring the screen for reading the latest news and reviews while having lunch. In the dark moment of night when I feel like eating something but don’t have the companion my phone never leaves me alone. With soothing tracks playing on the FM I can have my late night food with joy of checking my social media applications.

Never Leaves Me Alone 

No matter it’s a shiny day or a gloomy night my phone never leaves me alone. It always brings happiness to my face no matter I am happy or sad. It listens to me every time I turn it up. Unlike the other valentine it never gets mad at me no matter what. It captures the everlasting moments for me which brings happiness to me whenever I scroll.

Apart from these like a loyal companion it never entertains the one who tries to use it without my permission. Moreover, if you are not single then also this phone will be a must to have. Who say you can only get love from person. My Asus Zenfone is my love and I truly enjoy its company and that is why this is why my Asus zeofone is my valentine’s perfect date. #UnconditionalLove



No comments:

Post a Comment