Monday 16 February 2015

If I Will Be Befikar Umar Bhar

Source
We all have worries and tensions in life. Many of us have a to-do list but we never get chance to complete that list. We have a lot of things that we want to do but our commitments and worries hold us back. How awesome it would have been if we had all the freedom to pursue our goals and dreams. Spare a thought about the time when there would be no worries and we could pursue what you would like to pursue. I have spared a thought for the same and these are the five things I would love to indulge into if I had no worries in life.

A World Tour

I guess this one would have found its place in almost every individual’s to-do list. I would love to explore new places and meet new people. Knowing their culture and their ways of life has always intrigued me. Watching all the different customs of different lands on television has always intrigued me to experience it on my own. Their philosophy and outlook towards life is also one of the things that I would really love to know and get knowledge of. Being a foodie I would also love to explore signature dishes of various lands.

Cross Country Bike Ride

I would love to purchase a bullet classic first and then go for a cross country bullet ride. I would love to ride at high altitudes where only some of the finest riders venture. Exploring small villages and being close to nature and witnessing the beauty of India on bike is an experience that I would love to have. Great stories will be told and great memories will be made. Mapping a country like India with such a great diversity, on bike will surely be one of the things I would love to indulge in.

Each One Teach One

I have seen people struggling in life because of not knowing various avenues that are open to them. Teaching individuals of various ages from rich to poor in the same classroom is one of the things I would definitely love to do. There are many parents who don’t know English and want to learn English to operate Smartphone and to use Internet. Imparting them knowledge of basic level English would be of great help for them. In the same way teaching kids of street vendors how to have a respectable job.

Animal Welfare

I love animals. I just love to play with stray dogs and have nursed birds to make them fly. Taking a step forward and helping them is something I would love to do. Adopting and fostering strays and also funding for the various surgeries that various pets go through. There are zoos which lets you adopt a animal from them and I would love adopt a vulture from one of the zoos.

Join Politics

Being a reformist and uplifting the society. Society gives us a lot and giving it back and uplifting it is something I would really enjoy doing. Joining politics and making an effort to cleaning system is a thought that I would want to execute.

There are the five points that I would have on my to-do list. Now it depends on the future if I will be able to realize any or all. If you have some interesting list do mention it in the comment section below.
#BefikarUmarBhar


No comments:

Post a Comment