Sunday 2 November 2014

Home of Healthy kid

pic taken from http://www.dreamstime.com/photos-images/ill.html
Toys are sprawled in the drawing room, bed sheets are making the roof and cushions of sofas are acting as a cover, this means only one thing my nephew is in my home. Every time I saw dysfunctional house I can sense that my nephew visited my house. I sometimes wonder from where he got such an enormous amount of energy to disturb everything of my house. Though he is too young to understand the duty of commando but he knows the working procedure of them. Sometimes, I become the terrorist whom he caught red handed and presented to senior officials (his mom), sometimes I become a rock which hides him for terrorist. Our banal house becomes a live wire, when he arrives and we love it.

One day, I came from my office and I saw everything at its place and there were no noises of gunshots either. I was a bit surprised as I know that my sister is at home and so as my nephew. I went inside and found that he was having cough and cold. He was lying on the bed coughing and watching me with his cute eyes. His temporary illness puts me in deep dejection and I enquired my sister about his health. As expected she had already consulted the doctor and he prescribed the medicines but he also said that he will require at least 3 days for full recovery. I sat around him and asked which toy he wants but he shows no interest at all. After sometime my sister gave him some food and a dose of medicines which made him asleep. My mom served dinner and we all set down to dining table. Though all of us are having at least one favorite dish but none was interested in eating it and the reason was obvious. This continues for 3 days and on fourth day when I entered my house expecting to see some toys on drawing room, I was dejected by appearance.

Everything was at its place and I hated that scene. I entered into my nephew’s room and didn’t find him there. I called my mom and before I could turn, I felt something on back. Before I could think anything I heard a sweet voice saying “move to the next room” and he pressed gun barrel on my back. I followed the instruction and found my sister and mom sitting watching T.V.  Little commander of my house is back on duty and he caught a dejected terrorist trapped in the formal cloth.


That moment, I was so happy to see him as he was completely fine and ready with his plans to change the interiors of my house. His recovery was faster because my sister always gave her healthy food and chawanprash everyday.  That moment I realized that kids make the house ill if they are ill; there is nothing more desolating than a house of an ill kid. I request everyone to keep their kids healthy by choosing the healthy lifestyle and product. After all, they are the real source of energy of house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment