Tuesday 3 June 2014

Be patient without procrastination

 It’s been month since I post anything on my blog. It’s not because I was super busy past days or some other obvious responses. I was waiting for the time to change so that I can decide the future course of action. My life was a mess and I don’t know how to fix it. Many of my friends suggested me that you need some break and everything will automatically fix.  Like an obedient patient I just did what my closed ones prescribed me.

Initially it was nice as I was getting plenty of free time but later it turned out to be disaster. I started questioning my abilities, I unconsciously developed a habit of saying no to everything which is not a cake walk and on top of that I started procrastination.  At 24 you are supposed to realize goals and make further plans to your future but I was not doing anything. Months have passed but agony continues.
 Few days back I wasn’t even able to figure out my potential and my goals. I was lost in the process of giving time and wasn’t able to find any way. Finally, I switched myself to old mode to figure out what was happening. I had a conversation with me late night which leads me to a temporary solution and soon after it; I start gaining my abilities to create plans.  Moreover, now I am able to figure out what exactly went wrong with ‘be patient theory’.  

 The key behind this theory is that you need to do the things which you love and you cannot stop doing it. If you loves to read or write continue doing it even if you are practicing patient theory. Once you stopped doing it, you will start feeling an empty circle around you and soon this circle will create a void in your brain. It will restrain you in doing anything and you will soon become a procrastinator.  You need continue doing the things you loved and start having a conversation with yourself. Nobody knows you better than you and hence always have a word with yourself.  


So, if you are also planning to test ‘be patient theory’ then keep these things in mind. Else you will end up in same state as mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment