Saturday 21 June 2014

JOY OF WRITING

Writing your heart out is nothing but a satisfaction which every writer achieved. After entering into the professional writing world a writer may stop writing what he wants and instead of this he start writing what readers want. Eventually he lost interest in writing and it becomes a sheer work for him.  Those who keeps on stressing about ‘love what you do’ fails to solve this issue as they keep on stressing that it just a phase and the issue will sort out soon.   I was going through this phase for a long time and this irks me a lot.   I stop writing professional contents and start doing silly mistakes. Then I decide to take a break from writing and the break is still not over.  Though I am writing the contents but it is not matching my previous quality.

Sometimes, I feel ashamed when I saw my writing work as I consider it way lower than my standard.  I used to have my own way of expressing the thoughts and now I don’t have any.  I somehow manage to write but what about pleasure of writing? What about getting the satisfaction of penning down the emotions? I was actually not thinking about this stuff until this morning. Today when I was doing my daily internet ritual (scrolling my Facebook wall for no reason) and I found a post from one of my good friend (http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/2014/06/have-you-retired-from-blogging.html). She too writes well and she also stopped writing.  Her post really made me think that do I really retired from writing?

Well, statistics suggests I do but it’s not true.  I just need to start writing the things I want to write irrespective of what readers wants to read. Though readers are important to me but I know readers will enjoy reading the things which directly came from the heart. They will feel connected and probably understand my predicament.  I don’t know how long I will be able to do it but I would surely try it out.  I will also advice the same to my friends and to every writer who showed initial writing spark but fails to convert it into an eternal fire.  Hope no writer gets retired from writing before retiring from the life.

Thanks to Noopur and her friend for churning my brain and provoking me to write the post. God bless you! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a real joy.. No matter what, but you can always burst out ur feelings. It is as similar as sharing to a friend... Good post.. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete