Tuesday 1 October 2013

Provoking thoughts

Life is beautiful, isn’t it? Well for a kid or for a self-complacent person it holds well. Then what is for others? Well some find it miserable; some find it battle, while I find life as an ignorant object. Whenever I try to focus on the life I lose focus on the world. In an effort of making life good, I waste many good moments. Though I manage to sneak some time for creating relationships, which dilutes my resentment but still it’s pretty much on the same side.
I read many philosophical books, heard many spiritual gurus giving their thoughts, in short I tried many ways to enlightened my soul (that’s what many guru’s used to say when they find a purposeless life) but the result were not in my favor. In search of an answer I began to read OSHO and believe me no magic happen. My life moves in the same manner but my thoughts range increases. Now for every situation I have many thoughts and more importantly few thoughts help me in coming over from the miserable situation.


Thoughts are really helpful and in fact everyone of us are having plenty of thoughts but in order to increase its range one must have to store experience that he gathers. There is no one who is weak or strong, those who have low thought range are weak. Best way to increase the range is by reading. As it helps you in observing the same thing from different dimension, hence it would be great if you start reading. Luckily I have the habit which really helps me a lot. I would suggest you all that please start reading books. One book in a month will be just fine. Just spend some time with it and you will surely be able to get the desired result.

No comments:

Post a Comment