Monday 14 October 2013

Odd way out

Odd winds start knocking my door and I wasn’t having any clue. Suddenly my so called steady life is been shattered and my panic starts resulting blunders. To avoid turmoil I start working hard and I was hoping that things will start falling in the right place. Unfortunately, nothing has happened and situations were getting worst every day. I begin to increase effort level and start trying to find the positivity.  As I read somewhere that positivity helps individual to find the right way, hence I was applying it.  Sadly, this also proves to be of no use and now I was feeling the heat. 

Trying to find the way, I was doing every possible effort and with each failure I was getting more and more tensed. Just few days back I visited one of my old hangout places and the shop owner greeted me with a broad smile. I asked him how everything is going on and get this reply “everything is fine, just enjoying the routine life”. He was living a complacent life and hence he was having many moments to cherish.


After coming back, I think over his answer and now I got the root cause of the problem. In order to make things right I changed my routine life. Before facing the problems, I was having a routine of evening walk and reading books. But as the things went wrong, I start paying attention to only problem. Next day I woke up and start doing the normal activities, believe me I did not do anything which is out of my characteristics and things starts falling on the right place.  I don’t know, whether it was luck or the result of my routine life but now the things are well in control. Generally, we all change our life in adverse situations which results mistakes. If we concentrate on problem without disturbing our routine then we can solve our problem easily. If the problem is related with your work, then solve it at your workstation and if it is with your family then discuss it only when you are at home. Don’t try to pay attention to problem 24 X 7, as it will increase the number of other mistakes. So, if you are also facing such situations then please stick to the basics and trust me your problem will be solved.   

No comments:

Post a Comment