Sunday 20 October 2013

Everything else matters

He is in his early thirties and has a habit of falling in love. I am talking about one of my friends who just ended one more relation. Sometimes I wonder why he keeps falling in love after having so many bad experiences. I know him for past 3 years and I witnessed 4 break ups. Every time he found a girl, he starts acting like a matured person and after sometime his sanity flews like a smoke. Until today I was not having the courage to ask why he keeps on searching for the new girl and why he keeps ending the relations. Today I fired the question and get a smile in reply.

I was prepared for some kind of philosophical speech or angry reactions but surely not for this kind of reaction. I again asked him why he keeps ending the relation and he replied because his girlfriend wants it. I had a word with her girlfriend and from her words I don’t think she wants the same.  Rather than revealing this, I fired another question “why you think she wants to end the relation?” I again got the smile in the reply. He ordered two coffee and said let me give all your answers at once. After taking a sip he starts speaking “have you ever heard Matallica’s nothing else matters?” I said yes. So if you are in true love with someone then nothing else matters for you and if you don’t love truly then everything else matters. He revealed that all her past girlfriends were busy in finding happiness in other things while he was trying to find happiness in her eyes. Moreover, whenever he finds someone he thinks that’s it and for him the world is just finished around her but unfortunately for the girl the world is still left outside him.

I advised him not to go in the relationship so fast until you find the right girl and he said if I judge the girl by keeping my parameters then I would find the girl who is perfect for me but what about the girl is she been able to find her Mr. Perfect in me? I said, definitely yes and he again replied me with a smile. Before going into the long conversation he summed up the thing that let me keep myself open for everyone and who knows what it I will get in the end.

Our conversation ended but still I am thinking about his conditions. How he is feeling right now as he always finds the space of Mr. Perfect empty in his girlfriend’s heart. I hope he will find someone for whom nothing else matters and in fact I wish the same for his ex as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment