Tuesday 13 January 2015

Locate Quikr To Relocate


Via- http://gallery.techarena.in/showphoto.php/photo/13306

Being an IT employee I know what the pain of relocating to a new city is. One of the main problems that an individual face while relocating is that of the accommodation and the furniture. I was born and brought up in Hindi speaking state and rarely had encounter with individuals who were not able understand or converse in the same. When I got a job I was elated and was building castles in the air for the new place I was going to be in. For the training months I was again in a state where majority understood Hindi and the company provided accommodation, so searching for the same was not applicable.

Then after the training I was relocated to Bangalore. Being in a state where I knew very little about the place and the local language worried me a little, until I hit the internet for the search. I was trying to find some accommodation in Bangalore and that is when Quikr came to my rescue. It gave me various options to select the accommodation of my choice. For the initial months in Bangalore, I lived in a PG. I could easily search the accommodation area wise and could set the price range as per my budget. Filtering the ads posted by broker and individuals also proved very helpful for finding PGs without broker and the filtering the ad by dates of post also helped me in finding the most relevant ads.

Once I was done with the accommodation, it became quite easy for me live there. Then after few months after my stay in PG, my friends and I decided to move in a small unfurnished flat. The flat being unfurnished left us with arranging for the furniture on our own and none of us wanted to shell out money for new ones. That is when again Quikr came to the rescue. As I had already used the website previously, it gave me no problem at all to search for the furniture and other stuff that we needed for our flat. We purchased wide array for stuff from Quikr. We bought mattresses, plastic chairs, cupboard and few other things that we needed.

One of my friends wanted to get a new and get rid of the old. Again Quikr proved to be the best option. My friend was satisfied with the price that he got for the phone and also with the response. He sold his phone in a week.

Now I am shifting to a new place as my brother is also coming to stay with us. I guess it is time to hit the Quikr again and make the most out of it. Quikr really proved to be of great help when I relocated to Bangalore. From that time to present I have purchased and sold lot of things on Quikr. I even gave teddy to my girlfriend, which helped me in cooling of her anger for forgetting her dog’s birthday.

If you are new to Bangalore and don’t know where to find accommodation, furniture and various other things then just got to Quikr and leave all your worries.


No comments:

Post a Comment