Saturday 1 February 2014

Refresh button for life

Life is awkwardly poised and you do not know how to get over to it, seems like you are sharing my situation. From the past few weeks, I am writing the new ways of self-motivation and this is because nowadays I find myself in awkward situations. I do not know how I manage to enter into that but I am seriously stuck in it. I seriously find no way soon and in fact rather than ending the misery, I always focus on temporary relief.

Trust me I do not know how end this misery and hence I go for temporary solution. Recently I had realized that I did not do anything significant in my life and with the current approach, I am not supposed to do any significant in the upcoming years as well.

Considering the current predicaments, I can conclude that it will take another birth to do anything significant. I need a refresh button in life. What to do to get refresh? I asked few of my friends to help me out and got some unusual responses. Some suggested that I should go high on weeds while others want me to take holidays. Many are in favor of me reading plenty of books specially bhagwat gita to refresh my life. I do not know which option to take but I know one thing that weed or any other form of addiction is not the solution. I do not know how to get refreshed. I cannot concentrate on my hobbies I cannot enjoy music, I felt suffocated with the friends and everything is start ruining.

May be I need someone who can give me word of wise advice or I need someone to take out my frustration. Both the actions are not suited and I think only way is to go for hibernation for this weekend. No phone calls, no internet access, no get together, no book reading nothing. All I do is to spend the entire weekend without coming in contact with anyone. Let see if this can work or not. If you have any idea to refresh my life, please comment me. May be your idea can work.  Hope this would end and my life will get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment