Saturday 18 January 2014

Even out the odds

After a long session of desolation, finally a ray of hope arrives! It is always a beautiful feeling when you realize that the odd times are out and you can now make fresh beginning. There are many in the world who finds it extremely hard to overcome with the trauma and they try to resist the change. Unfortunately, they cannot resist the change. I was also in that category and I was trying to fix the issues to continue with the existing life but all my effort ended without result. 

Failure does not cause any problem but the feelings afterward are the real cause of misery. You feel completely lost and after every consulting session from your family and friends, you start doubting on the abilities. Situation becomes worst when you start reading motivational stories as you start considering yourself as a de-motivated person. People do not know how to react in such situation and then comes a either phase when person starts doing something unexpected or start waiting for something to happen. In both the cases, he adopts change.


Once you prepare to adopt change, everything else starts falling to places. If you continue your reluctance then you will extend your desolation period. I was a bit reluctant to change and then I realized that I have to accept the fact everything else is changed and now it is the time for me to change. I was living odds and once I added change, everything evens out. It is simple maths add one to an odd number and it become even. The only problem is that you have to pick which one you will add, as every addition will have its own consequences. People may call it balancing the life but I would rather prefer call it even out the odds.  So if you are also facing the odds just search for one element to add and even out the odds. You can also share your way of dealing with odds so that I can also find one more way of dealing with odds and I will use it in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment