Monday 24 June 2013

Mistakes which are still to be made

Many times we are suffered because of mistakes and rightly so if we commit mistakes we must pay for it. But there are incidents occur in our life when we pay for the mistakes of the others. Apart from you everyone else is other, no matter it’s your loved ones or a stranger all are others. In fact loved ones are those whom you know personally and have a good info about their life status. From past few days I am experiencing an awkward thing where I am paying for a mistake which is not even committed. Yes, it sounds weird but its true.


Most of us spent our entire life in search for the reason of our pains and we finally come to only conclusion i.e. it is because of destiny. Destiny takes us to pain and we start cursing them. More or less we cannot do anything to avoid this pain. I am not the spiritual instructor or an enlighten expert I am just a normal human being and hence I am experiencing the same. I have no words nor do I have the reason why this is happening. I know only one thing that if pain is not the result of my mistake and hence I don’t have to do anything. Sitting alone in the room with eyes full of tears is not the way to go. Sitting alone and let the notion passed is the only way which we should implement. If you are facing this problem then please do not let notions to drive you. Just allow them to pass over to you. You will be filled by strange agony and you will feel like crying but rather than doing what notions wants to do we can allow it to pass without affecting you. Sadly, if you are facing the problem I have no sympathetic words for you as sympathy is for those pains which you invite and I am sure you are not weak and seeking for sympathy. So allow it to pass and wait for the sunshine. It will add new substance in you i.e. self-control and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment